Sunday, February 12, 2012

THANK YOU Mary Detwiler!

I wanted to send a BIG Thank You out to Mary Detwiler!  She has been doing portraits of each of our sweet fur babies and they are absolutely gorgeous!  She just finished Max's portrait and I love it!   We're working on getting everyone matted and framed But I wanted to share Max's portrait and some of his other brothers and one of his sister.  They are truly AMAZING!
Max

Buster

Daisy

Fred

Tulsa
To See More of Mary's work you can visit her website at www.dogsinpastel.com or visit Mary's Blog or visit her Online Etsy Shop

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful!!! Have an email addres for Mary D?

    THANKS for sharing those amazing pictures, what a nice memory you have.

    Cheryl & Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cheryl & Lucy!
      Thank you! Mary Does an amazing job! Her contact info is (mary)at (dogsinpastel) dot com (remove the parentheses and add an at symbol and a dot. You can also click on her pages listed in the post and she has contact forms on each page! She's great to work with too!
      Max's Mom

      Delete
  2. Beautiful artwork! I came over to your blog after seeing your post on the Dog Cancer Survival FB page. My beagle is a two-time cancer survivor (and I'm a breast cancer survivor). It's always good to hear the "good" stories. Glad to hear Max is doing well. 19 years old is amazing in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks So much Teresa! You may have noticed I have a very special place in my heart for beagles! There's something about them! Buster also lived to be 19! He was my original super dog, overcoming so many things! Continued health to you and your super beagle!
    Max's Mom

    ReplyDelete