Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Resourcefulness of Max The Dog

My little friend Max has been on a mission this morning to steal the cat's food! Poor Tulsa the cat has kidney disease and seems to prefer to eat in bed. Well this morning Max decided that was a great idea and wanted to take part in Tulsa's breakfast! After repeatedly being told to stop trying to jump on the bed, he then decided to pull the blanket off the bed.. along with the cat food.. !


Max trying to get a good hold on the blanket to pull it off the bed

Got it! and this is how I woke up this morning!


Trying another way to get to the cat food


Still trying.. maybe he can PULL the blanket off the bed!
Working it!
Cat food in sight!


Whoops where did he go!
He's back!
And another attempt at pulling the blanket with his paws
And he's gone again - kind of like whack a mole (but I would never whack max)
And there he is again.. at least his ears!
Up again!
Whoops - slipped footing!
Poor Tulsa is irritated that max is trying to steal his food.
"Really... can you please stop him?"
My goodness! Dog on a mission!
Some confusion as the bed is being attacked by Max
"I'm going to get your breakfast!"
"I'm just going to grab this blanket you are on and pull!!! Hold on tight!"
"That bowel is getting closer!"
"HA!  I think I have it!"
"Ha ha ha ha!"
"Get In My Belly!"
"Pardon me, but do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?  ... and a Fork?"

No comments:

Post a Comment