Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas With Max...

Christmas was a really tough one this year.  We lost both our cat Tulsa and our beagle Buster within 6 days of each other. We actually postponed christmas to new years. Max at least helped cheer everyone up.  He apparently has some new neuron connection in his head that makes him think EVERY present under the tree belongs to him and he must open it.  Fortunately he is primarily fascinated by the wrapping paper, where #2 who also thinks every present under the tree is for him, is more concerned with figuring out how to take the presents from who ever currently has it and bring them back into his cave.. formerly our dining room.


The video below has a lot of meaning to us. If anyone out there watching this video believes in spirits, or is questioning if there is an after life for our pets, this video pretty much confirmed it for me.  As I mentioned before, we had recently lost both our cat Tulsa and our beagle Buster over Christmas. I know this sounds odd, but no matter who you are and what your belief systems are, I think that at some point, someone has sensed the presence of someone who they loved a lot near them after they passed.  Well, while I was shooting this video, I felt like Buster was watching us. I felt like he was zipping around the room watching everything we were doing. I even mentioned it during the video when I saw our rottie mix Buttercup start looking in the directions that I was feeling Buster was in. When we went back to watch this video after we uploaded it, we saw some very interesting stuff - Again - you can be the judge, but we checked everything and there was nothing reflecting any light that would create this kind of a movement and we live out in the woods nowhere near a road so we're certain these weren't car lights.  Aside from watching Max tear open his (and everyone else's) Christmas gifts, if you pay attention at the following times during the video you'll see a white (or some had described it as a blue) light zip through the screen.  The second counts are between 55 - 58 seconds (it zips up and down in front of the screen really fast.  at 1min 53 seconds - it zips by  once and again exactly at 4min.  I didn't notice the 2nd and 3rd time until I had watched the video about 10 times. Again we have no idea what to make of this - but I felt like Buster was there when I saw these live and on the film. And at least one of our dogs did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment