Friday, March 9, 2012

Another CyberKnife Blogger!!! Meet Roxy!

I started Max's Blog to help others who have dogs (or other animals) who have had brain tumors and to help them learn more about options, including alternative medicine, chinese medicine, acupuncture, and cyberknife, which is obviously the path we ended up going down .    I had so many questions when Max started this process and I couldn't find any information out there about what he was going to go through day to day. The closest I could find were accounts told by human patients. I had a little bit of a clue that he was going to be lethargic for a while .. and eventually I'd start to notice a significant change.

In any event, Max had pretty good energy the first couple of weeks after Cyber knife and then he started to get more lethargic for a couple of months while the radiation started to do it's thing, and gradually his energy level started to improve.
Beautiful Roxy!

I recently received a comment about another dog who is going through Cyber Knife too!  Roxy!  The person she owns is also blogging about her experience on her blog, Roxy- Canine Brain Tumor - Cyberknife

I wanted to share this blog with you also so you have another resource!  The more we can all learn from each other, the better equipped we all are to manage expectations, and hopefully figure out what we all can do to give our pups, cats, goats or other animals the best shot at getting back to normal!

Click here to Read Roxy's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment