Thursday, October 6, 2011

9-27-11 Our day off before Cyber Knife treatments start

These photos posted in reverse order again




On our way to the park!



















You mean we're not going to the hospital?!




















Alright! Now we're talking! I love to watch things floating in the water.. and no better place to see things floating in the water than the Long Island Sound!















I wish I had a little more energy - I'd bark or try and jump in! I love this rock climbing thing though!









That place is kind of pretty can we go over there?!
























I wanna get that stick but I don't have the energy.. oh yeah.. and I'm the only dog in the world who doesn't know how to swim..












Insisting on getting as close to the floating stuff in the water as possible.. and yes.. he did decide to sit in that puddle!!! It was FANTASTIC!



















He loves this spot!














I want that duck! (the black spot)





















Can we move here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment