Sunday, October 23, 2011

Max's quivering eye. 10-23-11

This is a video of Max's right eye twitching. I don't know if it's anything to be alarmed about, but it doesn't seem normal. His hearing is back so that's improvement, but this eye lid is twitching if you watch the eye lash line.. Almost like his eye lashes are vibrating back and forth. This video was taken right after Max sprinted (I'm not kidding) from one side of the house to the other and ran around the house barking because I had just pulled in the driveway. It clearly doesn't bother him.. or Cat food in the cat bed is just too much to resist.  Incidentally, it's only vibrating on his right eye. This is the eye he fell on in the driveway and got gravel on before he went up for CK so it may be related to that.. I'm just not sure.

His energy level has been high all day. (Temps outside are in the high 50's low 60's - it finally cooled off and fall is here) He's been very alert all day and again, he can hear again today.   I'm not sure if this is how recovery goes from CK... I guess it's possible that the tumors can be reabsorbed in different areas and maybe push and swell in others?  I wish we were closer to the neurologist!

No comments:

Post a Comment