Thursday, October 6, 2011

9-30-11 - after 3 days of Cyber Knife treatments

I was originally planning on taking Max back to the hotel with me each night but he was the last one they Ck'd each day and he was so groggy I thought it might be better to leave him there. Plus the person who administered his anesthesia said if it was her dog she would have had him spend the night just to be on the safe side.. not that the hotel was far.. it was literally 2 minutes from the hotel (Hampton Inn & Suites Yonkers is 2 blocks from the Animal Specialty Center).

The 2nd day when I was checking in to see how Max was doing I ran into another woman who's dog was also undergoing Cyber Knife and she said they took their dog home but he was out of it and had some accidents and they left him at the hospital the 2nd night. He didn't really care where he was so she knew he wouldn't be stressed. Max was the same way.

Everyone at Animal Specialty Center was fantastic!



9-30-11 after the 3rd Cyber Knife therapy - happy to be back with mom.. I think.. but still drugged and drunk - and all he wanted was water!

"How do you turn this thing on? I know water comes out somewhere"













"Ok Fine, you're not going to turn that tub on.. I've seen other dogs do this... crud.. I can't get my head in there... it's too High!!!"

(the lid was shut after this photo was taken to prevent and foul water from being ingested!)

No comments:

Post a Comment