Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hard Workout today!

Again Max woke me up with a good swift kick to the side!  He wanted to keep kicking .. and in fact he did for about 4 hours this morning!!!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy who makes the body slings.. but realized I had something that could help in the house already.. When I took Max up to NY for Cyber knife treatments, I bought these long thin yellow pillows to use as bumpers in the car so he wouldn't bang around.. They just happen to be perfect for him to lie on top of with his arms and legs down at the side so he's almost in a standing position.  As soon as I put him on top of it, he relaxed and went to sleep though!  Must finally be comfortable for him!  I woke him up to work a little more and he used his left side to push himself over on his right side.. Left side is twice as strong as the right since he's been laying on the right more because of the feeding tube.. Hopefully this pillow will help change that and he'll be able to start pushing with both legs.. It'll make acupuncture easier I bet! and he's definitely more comfortable right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment