Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Head movement!

So... Max has a bit of an eye infection... the gross green and yellow kind.  If that's not bad enough.. his eyes are a little sunken from the prednisone too... Anyway... I was putting his eye drops and antibiotic ointment in his eyes and he pulled his head away.. Then again... and again... and again. Each time a drop was about to go in he'd pull his head away, so I finally grabbed my camera (Unfortunately I can't put eye drops in and film at the same time so it takes a while to catch him moving his head, but he does move it for the camera...  )  Baby steps!!!

1 comment:

  1. Max sure looks comfy on his pillow. And moving his head a bit! Is he still laying on his yellow bolster pillows too? Give him some ear rubs for me and Dude. Tell him we are waiting for his next video and his new baby step! <>

    ReplyDelete